Monday, March 16, 2009

45 Months and Counting

What if you found out today that you had 45 months to live?  What would you do?  What would you change in your life?

That is the approximate time left until December, 2012, the day when great social upheaval is predicted to begin.

As I sit here today, I realize that I don't have that much time left!  What am I going to do?

The first thing I'm going to do is research--try and figure out if there is really anything to the many predictions that something truly chaotic is going to occur.  I'm going to find out when the changes are going to begin, try to understand what, is going to happen, and where it is going to happen.  I'm going to read everything I can find about this date, and I'm going to share it with you.

Maybe, if I am devoted enough, I will be able to protect myself and my family, so that no matter what happens, we will survive.

I hope you will join me on this 45-month journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment